Dillard baby name predictions

Jill Dillard (née Duggar) recently birthed her first child, a boy named Israel David Duggar.


Emma conscientiously shared the happy news and requested my opinion on this name choice. I really had no comment on the matter. My only form of response was to begin speculation on what Israel's little brothers and sisters will be called; in the course of making my list of name possibilities, it struck me that such content truly ought to be housed on vospymies rather than hidden in an email thread...

predicted + suggested given names for future babies of the Dillard variety [ f m n ] :

predicted:

suggested:


irishireland
innuit
indiana
imagine
infinity
identity
independence
isabella
isaac
isaiah/isaias
ian
ida
ivy; ivory
isadora
iris

ice-cream
inferno
india
immigrant
icon
impulse
irregardless
implication
itchy
iGod
insomnia
innuendo 
implement [of god's will]
islam

Comments